Name Change in Aadhar card

All QuestionsCategory: QuestionsName Change in Aadhar card
Mohammed Mahaboob Subhani asked 9 months ago

Need your suggestion, My mother name was mentioned in my father’s army records is different from adhar card, now my father no more and need to transfer his army pension on my mother’s name.

My mothers all cards have different name which is not matching with army records (actually my father not educated and  we did not know what he has mentioned in army records), we came to know when we received PPO letter from allahabad pension board.

To open new account in bank they are asking name to be match with PPO letter means as per army records.
we dont have any photo identity card which has mentioned name as per army records to submit as proof in adhar center. All are having different name ( Ie- entire name to be change)
pl advise how to proceed to change full name in adhar card.

Your Answer